Fairtrade is a global movement and organisation that means a better future for producers, workers, their families and communities in these countries. In addition to providing a fair and stable price for their products, Fairtrade is helping farmers, workers and their communities build better roads, access health care and send their kids to school. Fairtrade also enables them to grow and develop their businesses ensuring they can improve life for their families and communities well into the future.
Thanks to Fairtrade Australia (facebook.com/FairtradeAU) we have 10 Fairtrade Certified tea packs including a Tielka teapot to give away! Not only do these teas taste delicious, but when you relax with a cuppa you can rest easy in the knowledge that the tea farmers have received a fair price and extra funds for community development.
Fairtrade is about better prices, decent working conditions, local sustainability, and fair terms of trade for farmers and workers in developing countries. It enables farmers to improve their position and have more control over their lives.
Fairtrade gives you a powerful way to reduce poverty through your everyday shopping. Buy Fairtrade and good things will happen! #FairtradeKarma
How to enter:
- Subscribe to The Eco Mum blog. You can enter your email address at the box in the top right corner of this blog page.
- Make sure you ‘Like’ The Eco Mum on Facebook here.
- Head on over and ‘Like’ Fairtrade AU on Facebook here.
- Leave a comment on this blog post (below) telling us your favourite Fairtrade products and why. Make sure you put your email address in correctly so we can email you when you win :)
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. The name of this giveaway is Fairtrade Tea Giveaway
2. The prize/s are 10 x packs of sample certified Fairtrade teas with a glass teapot as picture above.
3. Winner will be chosen using random.org from among those fulfilling all entry requirements.
4. Anyone over the age of 18 may enter this giveaway. Anyone that is not related to The Eco Mum or her relations may also enter this giveaway.
5. The giveaway is open from NOW until 19 May 2013, midnight
6. The winner/s will be selected on 20 May 2013 will be notified by a comment on this blog post and via email. Email address MUST be provided for valid entry.
7. This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform.