I tested out this recipe below after a few nappies this week (and some REALLY interesting green ones!) and it works beautifully!
Its super easy to make & can be used with recycled paper towels & a spray bottle just as well as it can with reusable wipes in a wipes box.
Vitamin E & Aloe Baby Wipes
- 2 Drops Tea Tree oil
- 2 Drops Lavender oil (Please be sure to use only pure essential oils!)
- 2 Drops Chamomile oil
- Â¼ cup organic pure Aloe Vera gel (you can swap this for a few drops of calendula oil if you prefer; its a soothing herb)
- 2 Cups cooled boiled water
- 1 Vitamin E capsule or 5 drops of pure Vitamin E oil
- Roll of recycled paper towel, set or reusable wipes or some flushable nappy liners
Check out Eenee Flushable Liners or Tots Flushable Liners to use in place of paper towels for this recipe. Theyâre strong, flushable & work beautifully (I used Tots because I have them for my cloth nappies - worked really well!)
Also Peapods reusable wipes were great with this solution too!
The Eco Mum xo
Grab them both now by clicking SUBSCRIBE below :)