Disclaimer: We hope you enjoy this article on positive affirmations for men. Included in the text may be affiliate links to products and books that could help you with your affirmation journey, if you choose to purchase from these links I may make a small commission at no extra cost to yourself.
How can affirmations change your way of thinking?
James Allen, a great mind and an English philosopher, wrote – “As a man thinks, so he is; as he continues to believe, so he remains.” So summing it up;
Your thoughts define you as a person. Of course, we all have negative thoughts now and then, but dwelling on them and believing in them can become a plague to your confidence, outlook, career, and personal relations.
What are positive affirmations for men?
Men often get told to man up, be tough, not to show weakness. It’s so important for us all to create our own positive mental health and aspire to our own dreams man or woman! Positive affirmations are a widely excepted practice in psychological studies. They are simply phrases or statements that affirm something positive to be true. These affirmations aim to challenge the negative thoughts that hold you back and push you towards productiveness. Individuals generally regularly repeat these affirmations to themselves to shape their thoughts in the long term.
What is the science behind it?
Long story short, it is an illusion of things that you want to be! The science behind positive affirmations is that you embed these affirmations into your subconscious mind, and even if they’re not true, after a time, you start believing them to be reality. It can be defined as self-fulfilling prophecies that are destined to be true. In this way, negative thoughts fade away, and positive thoughts establish their root in your mind. Read in detail here.
How do you use positive affirmations for men?
Fortunately, there is no rocket science to use positive affirmations! You can use it in any situation where you want to bring positive change into your life. Be it morning or evening, upholding a constant positive thought throughout the day helps maintain the same thinking. These thoughts can help to:
- Achieve your goals.
- Raise your confidence and boost your personality.
- Keep your negative thoughts like anger and frustration in control.
- Boost your self-esteem.
- It helps fight the “can’t do it” thoughts.
- Make you more productive.
To get the most out of your positive affirmations, you can also try visualization at the same time. It means, instead of just speaking it aloud or writing down the affirmation you imagine the change in your minds eye, bringing it to life. The absolute power of positive affirmations lies in reciting them continuously to yourself several times a day.
You can also make posters or change your device wallpapers to keep these thoughts constantly in sight. Trust me; it works the best! To reap benefits of the affirmation at its best, tap on the given link.
How to start using men’s positive affirmations?
The best thing about affirmations is you can always play with them according to your personal choice and suitability. Choose customized and original wording that has the power to hit you to the core of your thoughts. Have a look at the following steps to start your affirmations quickly:
- The first step is to identify what you are lacking.
- Start by taking deep breathes and inhaling & exhaling ten times.
- Stand in front of the mirror and make eye contact with yourself.
- Recite your affirmations loudly and confidently.
- Repeat it 8-10 times by keeping its meaning in your mind or visualizing the change you desire.
- Lastly, it would help if you dedicated a specific time to these affirmations. Because the affirmations are far less valuable when practiced in a rush without focusing and visualizing their real meaning.
Benefits of positive affirmations
Affirmations are not only for specific goals. Yes, they do help to achieve specific goals, but there is so much more to them. We have highlighted some of them:
- They can create a blockage to your negativity and protects your mental health.
- Positive affirmations keep you productive and grateful for small things in your life.
- It boosts your self-esteem and pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Help to enhance self-compassion.
- You are in sync with your life, which encourages you to keep up the affirmation practice.
- Affirmations keep you surrounded by what you aspire to be.
- These thoughts help you stay positive and ensure your emotional well-being.
- Positive affirmation act as a highway to your success and goals. The more highly you will think of yourself, the better you will become.
To know the power of affirmation, click on the link.
Where do you get affirmations from?
The best thing about affirmations is, you can always google them! You can get several inspirations and resources to start out. Other than google, you can create your own affirmation. The main benefit of this is you can customize it according to your perception and values. With a hint of creativity, you have got it all sorted! Nowadays, there is a market for everything, even affirmation cards, posters, dvds, audio tracks. You can also buy them online or offline; with some you can create displays which are visually appealing and a treat for the eyes and soul! Or you can download audio files and use them whilst you are sleeping or meditating.
How to create your own men’s affirmations?
Affirmations don’t always have to be copied from Google. You can create them on your own, which can be even more impactful on you. If you have the time, writing affirmations on your own is a no-brainer! Follow these steps to have your own effective and customized affirmations:
- Find one negative thought that you want to counter.
- Then, write down one positive thought that goes against the negative ones or contrasts with your negative belief. For example- you may think, “I made so many mistakes in life.” In contrast, write affirmations like “I am experienced and capable of any situation.”
- Keep your affirmations short and impactful. It’s easier to remember and repeat them.
- Start your affirmation with “I am,” “My,” “I,” as it sounds confident and sure of your resolution.
- Always write your affirmations in the present tense, which depicts That you are experiencing something right now at the moment. Don’t frame it in a way that it’s in the past or future.
- Form your affirmation sentences in positive statements. Avoid using words like don’t, can’t, not, stopping, etc.
- Always structure sentences that you believe to be true, or want for yourself
Below we have listed 120 affirmations that you can use in your daily life or adapt to suit your own needs and desires:
15 positive affirmations for men
Let’s normalize men not being at their best! The fake standards of society that expect men to be strong and confident don’t fit into the real world. Everyone needs a source of positiveness. So let’s have a look at a few masculine, positive affirmations for men:
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I am worthy of success.
- I have got my plans handled.
- No judgment can let me down.
- I always do the right thing.
- I am talented and valued for it.
- I am worthy of success and wealth.
- I am filled with energy and overflowed with joy.
- I am best at what I do.
- Everything is happening for good.
- I am at the best phase of my life.
- I have the potential to deal with any challenge.
- I decide who I want to be, not others.
- My abilities will make this world a better place.
- I will do better than the rest.
15 positive affirmations for alpha males
Are you an alpha male in your group? Well, it’s a position to be proud of! Your dedication and confidence have taken you there, and the following will help you maintain the position:
- I am an alpha of my pack.
- I stand for myself.
- I inspire.
- I have a strong foundation
- I am the main character
- People follow me
- Every good thing is attracted to me
- I am living my dream life
- I am a great leader.
- I make a difference in people’s life.
- I decide what is best for me.
- I take a bigger risk than the rest.
- I will never perform below my potential
- I have a good influence on others
- I think better than the rest.
15 positive & attractive male / ladies man affirmations
It’s nice to appreciate the good in yourself because that makes you attractive and different from others. Read the following masculine, positive affirmations for beautiful men:
- I live by truth and pride.
- I am proud of how far I have come.
- My smartness lies in my knowledge.
- People love and admire me.
- People follow and get influenced by what I do.
- I can get anything I want.
- I am focused on my goals.
- I am intelligent, handsome, and charismatic.
- I can deal with any challenge.
- I am an alpha male.
- People enjoy my company.
- People admire my thoughts and beliefs.
- I am healthy and mentally fit.
- I decide who or what I want to be.
- My hard work always pays off in the form of success.
15 positive affirmations for mental health
Does your routine involve a mental health boost to start your day? Add these to your morning schedule! We have highlighted the morning affirmations for men that will make you more optimistic and will do wonders for your mental health:
- I will only choose what’s best for myself.
- It’s OK to take time for yourself.
- I am stronger than yesterday
- Opinions of others don’t define me.
- I will only choose healthy relationships.
- I am healthy, strong, and in my best shape.
- I will choose what allows me to evolve.
- I am capable of encountering anything that comes my way.
- I have friends and family who love and support me.
- Success is mine.
- My power is to fight any challenges.
- It’s in my power to be happy.
- I control how I feel.
- What doesn’t break me makes me stronger.
- I radiate positiveness.
15 positive affirmations for physical health
The road to mental health goes through physical health. What you do physically impacts you mentally. This positive affirmation practice will boost your self-confidence and energy like never before:
- I am healthy, wealthy, strong, and happy.
- I am filled with power and potential.
- I will take every opportunity by storm.
- My health is my wealth.
- I am at my best today.
- The win is all mine.
- It’s easy to exercise regularly and eat healthily.
- I am stronger than everyone else.
- A healthy lifestyle will repay me with good health.
- My radiant strength can deal with any challenge.
- My body is my home, and I will take care of it.
- I am becoming fitter and healthier everyday.
- Lace-up and never give up.
- Today my body will become a little stronger than yesterday.
- Fewer words and more actions.
15 positive affirmations for success
Success is a mindful game. Affirmations can engine your success if chosen wisely. We have listed 15 success affirmations that will help boost your self-confidence:
- I am best at what I do
- I always make the right choices
- Every challenge is a new opportunity for me
- I am meant to be successful
- Today I will be productive.
- Every lesson learned to add to my experience
- Hard work pays off
- My skills make me unique
- I am better than the rest
- My smarts and creativity have a competitive advantage over others.
- I give each opportunity my full potential.
- No risk, no gain
- I am an influential leader
- I made a difference with my work
- I am busy creating the best life for me.
15 positive affirmations for confidence
Confidence always makes you shine different than the rest. It’s good to have some. Isn’t it? So here are some simple and powerful affirmations for a confidence boost:
- I decide what’s best for me.
- People follow me.
- Nothing can stop me.
- Confidence is the best way to stand out from the crowd.
- I am better than my peers.
- I am going to rock today.
- My voice never goes unheard.
- I present myself better than the others.
- I am everything I dreamt of.
- I am a wonderful charismatic person.
- I control how I perform.
- I am one of a kind.
- I can do anything with my mindset.
- I can go miles without quitting.
- Challenges make me grow and improve.
15 positive affirmations for love
Whether it’s a romantic relationship, self-love, friends, or family, love surrounds us in every way possible. To keep your head high on love, we have selected few affirmations:
- Ups and downs are part of the relationship.
- Care and support make a relationship perfect.
- I am loved beyond limits.
- The universe sends the right person at the right time.
- My heart is open to the right kind of love.
- I am valued for my true self.
- My partner respects me, and I respect them.
- I adore the freedom my partner gives me.
- I am supported and motivated in what I do.
- This is the kind of love I have dreamt of.
- My family and friends are all the love I need.
- Love finds me everywhere I go.
- I am worthy of all the love and respect.
- I choose what’s best for me.
- I follow my heart
Thanks for reading our article on Positive Affirmations for Men, mental health and positivity is so important for a happy successful life, often the men in our lives are overlooked and expected to just man up and get on with things. Man or woman we are all just human!
If you found this article useful you may like to also read about Knowing your Self Worth.
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out here.